Skip to content

A Little Bit About a Lot of Things

A lifestyle blog with a focus on my food adventures

Tag Archives: organic

Good news for suburbia. Whole Foods just opened a new location in Sudbury on Saturday. The enormous new market opened with a bang – a bread breaking ceremony at 9:45 and the doors opening at 10. They gave out gift bags to the first 100 people in line, and I heard that by 9:25, there […]

Tags: , , ,

Boston Public Market opens today! Located next to the Haymarket T stop, this 28,000 sq. ft space will be home to 35 vendors. The market, the first of its kind in the country, features all local vendors (92% of the vendors are from MA and the remaining 8% are from VT and RI) in an […]

Tags: , , , , ,

  • The Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap 2015
  • A Little Bit About a Lot of Things